Thursday, October 31, 2013

AppleCheekin'

As you may know, I am obsessed with these ADORABLE cloth diapers called AppleCheeks! 
We've tried just about every style and brand of cloth diaper on the market; from prefolds to pockets, from AIOs to AI2s, from fitteds to hybrids....
And nothing out there fits like, works like, or looks as good as an AppleCheeks!
They are the only diapers we use anymore... And I so look forward to using AppleCheeks from birth on, with my next baby. ;)
Through my love of these dipes, and my advocating for them on social media, I was selected by the ladies at AppleCheeks HQ to rep the brand as an Ambassador! It's been a great time, & they are such a fun company to work with.
Today I'm the featured Ambassador on the AppleCheeks Blog. 
To celebrate I'm hosting a giveaway on Instagram.... New sure to follow me @missblyss to find out how to enter. 



Check out my feature too: 


Happy AppleCheekin'! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment